Saturday, September 4, 2021

IOI City Mall Post FMCO

I hardly go anywhere when the FMCO was imposed on 1st June 2021. 3 months had passed and many businesses are now been allowed to reopen. As there are still police blocks around my place, it is hard for me to venture out of my border.

I couldn't recall my last visit to IOI City Mall but it could be as long as 4-6 months ago. So, out of curiosity, I decided to drop by to see how things are going after the FMCO.






One thing is obvious when stepping into the mall is the human traffic. There are definitely a huge drop in patrons compare to my last visit here. Only those who is low risk or casual contact will be allowed in and their status will be checked by the guard when entering.






I reckon about 65% of the retails here are open at the time of writing. I also notice some retails are still not operational or in the midst of winding down. Such a sad scenario.

Most of the F&B outlets here had allowed dine in and business seems to be encouraging. Only those who had been fully vaccinated will be allowed to dine in.

This could be my last visit here for this year. I expect to see some changes here in my next visit here again probably in 2022 or 2023.

No comments: