Sunday, September 12, 2021

Adieu Putrajaya

It's time to bid adieu to what I regard as my second home, Putrajaya. I first came here on 1st February 2010 and life was hard back then. If it wasn't for 2 of my colleagues, I would have not been able to settle down back then.



I been working at this "red brick" building for more than a decade. It is consider one of the oldest office building in Putrajaya. 




Since it is an old building, there is nothing fancy about on its internal design. With proper upkeeping, the building here can remain impeccable in years to come. 



I would probably miss the cafeteria too. It is notorious for making our clothes smelly from the food preparation due to poor indoor ventilation.



This is my last workstation here. Ever since I work here I had changed 9 workstation due to various reasons.  


No comments: