Sunday, April 3, 2022

Tom's Restaurant, Kuching


As I frequent Jalan Pandungan for last couple of months, I just can't miss this Tom's restaurant as I strolled along the row of shop houses here. The restaurant serves mainly western food.



The interior of the restaurant simply blew me away with its rustic colonial ambience. I already like the place.


There are a wide selection of cakes which are worth exploring but unfortunately I didn't give it a try as I came here with dinner in mind.



I notice they have a wide selection of whiskey but the same can't be said for beer. They served beer in a chilled mug.


Baked Lamb Shank (RM 55). The meat is juicy and tender. The side dishes also met my expectation.


Fish and Chips (RM 49). They use local fish instead of the normal type for the same dish. Most of the food here are on the high side but it is totally worth it for the food quality, service and ambience.

No comments: