Saturday, March 26, 2022

Grand Margherita Hotel Post Pandemic

Grand Margherita Hotel is one of my favourite hotel while staying in Kuching. I haven't stay in this hotel for many years now. It was also serve as one of the quarantine hotels for travellers coming to Sarawak during the pandemic.



Little has change to their superior king room. I checked in at 7pm and the towel was unavailable. This had been notified to me by the reception. However, the towels were delivered by housekeeping in less than 15 minutes.

The working chair also shows sign of wear and tear as it was sinking gradually when seated. The window here is still very much sound proof and I was not perturbed by the outside noise.

There is no more bottled water in the room. Instead guest can get filtered water from the water dispenser at the corridor.

The breakfast variety has been reduced compare to my last stay here many years ago. I should skip the breakfast option in my future stay here.


The hotel still offer a breathtaking view of city. This hotel also serves Sarawak Sling which I still haven't give it a try yet.

No comments: