Sunday, November 14, 2021

Rojak @ Stall No. 9, Miri


While exploring Miri on foot, I notice there are quite a number of joints selling rojak at Jalan Duranta and Jalan Triangle. Best way to find them is to locate Sin Liang Supermarket and explore the small lane beside it and beyond.


As I am spoilt of choices, I just settled for the stall No. 9. From the price board, it is obvious the food and refreshment prices had been revised a few times over the years.


The cendol kacang (RM 4) comes in finely shaved ice which made it more pleasant to eat.


The rojak (RM 6) makes up of cucumber, pineapple, squid, jicama and tauhu in black rojak sauce and peanuts. Something new for me is the chili sauce at the side for those who wish to add more spice to the dish. The RM 6 portion is just right for 1 person and one may order a bigger portion according to the price which was displayed at the front of the stall.


Both are decent although not the best. I shall be here again exploring the other stalls in my next visit to Miri.

No comments: