Sunday, November 21, 2021

Mega Hotel Miri


Mega Hotel is probably one of the most recognizable hotel in Miri. The blue and white facade is hard to miss as it is strategically located at the central of the city.



I had stayed in this hotel a few tomes in the past and my stay has been rather comfortable. The deluxe room (RM 188) is very spacious. Room wifi is reasonably fast.


This is an ageing hotel which is due for upgrading and refurbishment. My room has some sort of stain on it which is quite disgusting.



Due to Covid, the hotel is still not yet ready for buffet breakfast. I opted for western breakfast and the food is rather tasteless. I would recommend one to venture out to look for a better breakfast.



Everything is within easy reach from the hotel; eating places, malls, pubs, banks and etc. Although there are better hotel choices around, I always come back to this hotel due to its location.

No comments: