Wednesday, October 27, 2021

The Round Tower 1886 Cafe & Restaurant


The Round Tower in Kuching is a historical building which the original purpose is still a mystery. Now it is converted into a trendy cafe and restaurant.


I cannot remember that there was a cafe here during my last visit here which was many years ago.  I always fancy an opportunity to dine in such historical building.


My first impression when I walking into the place is that this cafe is specialized in coffee and cakes.


One could opt to dine outdoor which is also not a bad idea considering how they transform the place. 


I ordered a sirloin steak and they cooked the steak to my liking. It comes with pepper sauce and the sauce really enhanced the overall taste of the steak.



This place is also an ideal place to wind down after a long day at work. The lack of variety of beers are understood during this pandemic period. The place close quite early and we need to pay our bill by 10.30pm.

No comments: