Saturday, October 16, 2021

The LimeTree Hotel Revisited

My last stay at The LimeTree Hotel was in 2012 and I decided to stay here again recently as this hotel has never been a quarantine hotel in Kuching during the pandemic. My last stay here was about 9 years ago. I had a pleasant experience back then and I expect the same this time around.



There aren't many guests staying here this week and the lobby area is mostly quiet during my entire stay. The hotel is still well maintained after all these years.

I booked a standard room (RM 110.50) which is quite small but it is not an issue if one is travelling alone. The important thing is that the room is always clean and comfortable.




Guests are given complimentary breakfast. There are no more buffet and breakfast is served by 7am. I was not given any choice on what I prefer and they just serve what is available on the day. Wish they could serve breakfast as early as 6.30am. It is also a good thing that they rotate the breakfast menu every morning.

Will I come back to this hotel to stay again? Without a doubt. This is one of my favourite afoordable hotel in Kuching

No comments: