Friday, November 14, 2008

Mount Faber Station

The cable car to Sentosa Island will stop at Mount Faber. Passenger had the option to disembark here and tour around the station

One can view the city from the viewing platform here

Unfortunately, we were not allowed to venture away from this station. Mount Faber park looks quite impressive and worth venturing

I believe Mount Faber is a popular spot for taking wedding album shot as I found a few decorations here that suggest so.

While at the station, there will be Sentosa's employee who offer to take photo for you like this. There is no obligation for one to purchase it (which will cost around SGD15-20 each). Once photo is taken, it will be sent by the wireless camera to the computer at the counter. You can view the photo and decide to print it or not. There will be a lot more of these photographers at strategic locations around Sentosa Island to take photo like this which I will highlight in future post. I am sure this is one of the tactics by the management to cash in on the tourist.

6 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

i like the love shape plant. very nice.. :)

Ivana said...

love the design of 4th pic...

escape said...

"I believe Mount Faber is a popular spot for taking wedding album shot as I found a few decorations here that suggest so.">>> LOL. looking at the photo, i think you're ready for that.

gLoR!e said...

i dream to visit this place soon...nice!:)

Anonymous said...

This is the place where I rode my first ever cable car. I want to be back there soon ;)

Johnny Ong said...

photos will be useful if they dont have camera or nobody to take their pics