Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pizza Hut European Sensations Review

Pizza Hut introduced European Sensations menu sometime ago. The gimmick is to introduce European taste to the meals and one get to taste some of the European food without having to travel there.

We decided to give it a try. Opt for Sensation set 5 (RM15.90) which entitle us to select a pizza and a spaghetti.

The set comes with 2 bowl of soup. That day we were having chicken soup. It is good but I still prefer the mushroom soup.

Portuguese Prawn Spaghetti is a letdown. The physically appearance definitely looks different than the menu. The portion is small and hardly enough to fill my stomach. In fact I can prepare this dish on my own. For the record, it tastes good.

Turkish Vegetable Pizza is another disappointment. Hardly any vegetables topping on this pizza. I think it mostly consists of flour.

We ordered some side dish which is not part of the set, the cheese baked meatball. There is an option for beef and chicken. This dish cost RM8.80. We opt for beef meatball and it is good.

Well, in the nutshell, I think the Pizza Hut's latest gimmick is a total disaster. Anyone had a similar experience?

7 comments:

Bengbeng said...

when i first read this post, my immediate thought was lunch at Pizza Hut for the family. But when I finished reading I guess Pizza Hut is out.

RiP666 said...

emmmm...yummy

Josephine said...

SG's Pizzahut changed from table service to self service!
But they no longer provide Tabasco sauce and Parmesan cheese....

foongpc said...

I haven't been eating Pizza Hut for a long, long time!

Borneo Falcon said...

Wow! No Tabasco sauce and Parmesan cheese in Singapore. Hope it won't be like that in Malaysia in the near future

Bengbeng said...

i keep coming back to look at this post. Guess I will bring Benghui to Pizza Hutlah. Once a thought is on my mind, it is there.

escape said...

this is killing me. craving for that.