Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dinner at Happy Hours Cafe, Sibu

Last week I had a dinner at Happy Hour Cafe, Rejang Park. I kind of frequent this place with my beer buddy.

One of the main attraction here is the cheap booze offered here. For RM10, one can get 3 bottles of 325ml beer of your choice. They offer a variety of brand namely Tiger, Carlsberg, Becks, Stella Artois and Royal Stout. Tsingtao and Anchor beer are also available in bigger bottle for RM6 and RM8 respectively (which is not worth it). Heinekan beer only available in can (RM10 for 3 cans)

That night, I was not with my beer buddy. It's just a simple dinner to bid farewell to one of my friend.

Thai style 3 layers of meat. I have no idea what it meant. I believe the main ingredient is pork and it tastes really good.

Cangkuk Manis. This vegetable probably can only found in Sarawak.

Milin cooked with belacan. It's a bit oily but still delicious.

Indonesian Chicken. I believe it was cooked in Indonesian style or something.

Tofu soup

The total damage was RM43 (beer not included). The food are just average but still a satisfying dinner.

4 comments:

Henry Lee said...

RM10 for 3 bottles? that is cheap!!

Superman said...

I was there two days ago. The foods are not bad there. The beer? Really cheap. Hehe. Many go there for the beer at night.

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Good food, good price, good friends (^_*).

CathJ said...

'beer buddy' ha.. hehehehhe...