Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vietnam Kitchen @ 1 Utama

While shopping in 1 Utama, we came across a Vietnamese restaurant called Vietnam Kitchen and we agreed to give it a try as it has been some time we feast on Vietnam cuisine.

The ambience of the restaurant is quite remarkable and decorated with lotus flower drawing.

Everyone will be served with steamed peanut while waiting for their food. This peanut is not free and we were charged RM2.

I believe we ordered a mango lasse with sea coconut (Rm6.90) that day. The drink is extremely delicious and refreshing. It is made out of real and fresh mango. It is rich and undiluted.

Vietnam Coffee (RM6.90) is probably the best drink to have here. It is served with the coffee been filtered straight to the cup below. Sweet condensed milk is to be added to create the best coffee I ever tasted in my life.

Pork Chop set (16.90) is served with rice, egg, spring rolls, soup, pickled vegetable and the pork cooked with lemon grass flavour. Another delicious food worth trying.

Beef Noodle set (RM16.90) comes with spring rolls, bean sprout and pickled vegetables. The bean sprouts is to be added to the beef noodle broth for added aroma and taste. The broth is rich and very nice.

I am starting to love Vietnamese food now and I hope to sample more of their cuisine in the near future

6 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Nice deco and good foods.

Reanaclaire said...

Never tried vietnamese food locally before.. hope to try one day..

greetings reanaclaire.com

foongpc said...

I've been to this restaurant many times already and yes, I love it! Especially the pork chop set!

Did you try the red bean avocado drink? I love it! : )

walk with me said...

I love the ambiance, very cool.

escape said...

now you made me miss vietnam and the food. i like their pho and fried rolls the most.

Ensurai said...

Thanks for the introduction. I love VN spring rolls and beef soup.