Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Manhattan Premium Platter

I used to a be fan of The Manhattan Fish Market but the interest kind of dwindled since 2008 due to their poor service.

Recently, I manage to dine there with my wife. This time around, we tried the Manhattan Premium Platter (RM69.90). It comes with a whole big fish, mussels, fried shrimp, squid and rice. Actually, I never thought they will serve such a huge fish for this dish. Most of the seafood are deep fried, so it is not a healthy food after all.

Shrimp on the Rocks (RM11.90) is a side dish we ordered as we get free drink if we ordered this with the Premium Platter. This dish can only be great if the prawn served is very fresh and I'm glad they serve fresh prawn here.

Manhattan Caesar Salad (RM12.90) to balance the deep fried food we were eating.

The standard condiment in Manhattan Fish Market. Chili sauce, tartar sauce and crushed garlic, I presumed.

Lastly, the deep fried oyster (RM17.90). Seriously, I think we ordered too much for the night.

The service here definitely up a notch since my last visit. The staffs are more attentive and pass me the feedback form to fill at the end of our meal.

4 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Not healthy, but yummy heheh.

Annie Q said...

Two of you order so many food? Wow..that is a lot. hahhaha

Your wife was here for holiday? So nice. Have a good time.

Borneo Falcon said...

Yes, my wife was here during the Gawai holiday.

We managed to finish the food eventually minus the chips

Becklee said...

This is my favourite restaurant.