Saturday, June 5, 2010

myhotel@sentral

myhotel is another new mid range hotel in the thriving Brickfields area. If my memory serve me correctly, this hotel was established early this year or last year.

The location of this hotel is ideal, with just 5 minute walk from KL Sentral. It is located along Jalan Tun Sambathan 4, just directly opposite the YMCA. With its location so near to the city's public transport, it is definitely a good base to explore KL and its surrounding area.

Check in was swift as I made my booking and payment online via the hotel's site. The hotel has a promotional rate of RM98 on week day and RM108 on weekends (excluding tax).

The lobby is moderately spacious and different types of newspaper are available here everyday for the occupants here.

There is only one elevator serving 5 floors in this hotel and luckily I didn't encounter much traffic on my way up during my stay here.

The room door can be opened with an electronic card and one just need to scan it at the door reader. I like this feature as it is hassle free and hardly any issue while unlocking my room door.

I am kind of impressed with the room condition and space when I walked into it. I would say the room here is comparable to the nearby 3 stars hotel (Hotel Sentral). It is clean and moderately spacious. For the record, I sleep well during my stay here.

The only issue might be the noisy environment due to its location at the bustling area. Sometime noisy nearby occupant can also be irritating too.

Drinking waters are replenished every day. The same goes for the coffee sachets.

The toilet and bathroom are equally spacious. However, hot water is not available for the hand sink.

3 comments:

Kev said...

Hmm looks cosy. I like trying out different hotels. Some budget hotels are clean :)

escape said...

that's when you can actually call it yours. what a name for a hotel.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahaha, u can officially become a hotel reviewer^^~~