Thursday, June 10, 2010

1 Utama

Recently I made my first visit to 1 Utama shopping complex after discovering there is a direct bus from Putrajaya to Bandar Utama (Rapid KL bus U43). I had heard so much about this place and I finally arrived here.

First thing that caught my attention is the Star Wars space ships hanging inside the mall.

The mall consists of new and old wing. I had a hard to time differentiate which is the new wing initially. It was only after I explored the whole area that I realized the new wing is at the Oval concourse.

The old wing is rather lame and a bit humid compare to the new wing. I don't really spent a lot of time here.

There also seems to have a dedicated playground for the children.

Overall, it is a good shopping experience here. The Curve and Ikea are also nearby and I should make an effort to explore those area one day.

6 comments:

lifesignx said...

Personally I haven't been to 1U before but Ikano Power Mall (The Curve) is a good place to visit. Not sure which 1 is the better place though.

Reanaclaire said...

I m going to see Star Wars in 1 utama next week. :p

Ju Ann said...

I wanne go Ikea in KL!!!

Cant wait! :)

1 Utama is great!

Merryn said...

1Utama is my second home! Did u get the chance to explore their Rainforest and Secret Garden? Awesome...

Borneo Falcon said...

Yes, I followed the trail to the Rainforest but I have no idea what is the Secret Garden

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Not bad.