Sunday, August 24, 2008

VB Beer Review

I came across this beer at a shop at duty free zone complex in Johor Bahru. I was looking for beer that I never tried before.

There were many selections but I don't dare to buy so many as I might risk been taxed by the custom officer later. Hence, I just bought this VB beer for RM4.50 only. From it's label, it is an Australian beer, brewed at the Victoria region.

The alcohol content is about 4.8%.

The beer taste a bit bitter and I found to be OK. I still miss the beer in Czech Republic. I reckon that is the best beer I ever tasted. The search for the good beer continues.....

4 comments:

elezend said...

which part of JB has such shop? ^^ I'm in Johor right now hehe

shawnn loo said...

Hey...! haha I been there b4, but I like to but chocolate in the free duty zone ^_^y

terrytsang said...

oh..i like to try new beer also. same interest :)

Borneo Falcon said...

The shop is at the Zon, Duty Free Complex.

Glad someone share my interest in tasting new beer