Saturday, August 30, 2008

Souvenirs from Singapore

We managed to get a few souvenirs for our friends and family while in Singapore.

Like I highlighted before, the best buy is from this shop at Chinatown, at Pagoda Street. They accept credit card for purchase above SGD20 (I think that is the standard margin for all shops around Singapore)

This magnetic plate cost SGD10 for 7 pieces. This thing is actually quite fragile. So, don't drop it!

There are 2 types of key chains which I can't differentiate. These key chains cost SGD10 for 8 units

While this type of key chain cost SGD1 per piece.

4 comments:

eunice said...

wow you bought alot of souvenirs! Thank you for your contribution to Singapore's economy =D hehehe

Reanaclaire said...

hey, anything left for me? No ah? ok, nv mind, next time i go buy myself.. hehe.. HAPPY MERDEKA TO YOU TOO!! MALAYSIA BOLEH.....

Borneo Falcon said...

Ha....Ha.... I have a few leftover left.

Ivana said...

So,where's mine?hohoho...