Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hair cut At Johor Bahru

We decided to have a hair cut at the Johor Bahru duty free complex. My last visit visit to a barber was about 5 months ago.

Basically there are only 2 saloon in the complex. So, we opt Bo Theng hair saloon for their better presentation. The saloon is located at L3, I2 of the Duty Free Zone complex.

This is the stylist cum director, Sam Lai in action. He is assisted by 2 shampoo girls. He is friendly and the service was satisfactory.

This was how me and my wife look like after the hair cutting session. We also opt for hair wash. Total of RM96. This is one of the most expensive hair cut I ever had. I usually go for those cheap road side barber shop.

5 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

wah memang kuat mahal haha

pusangkalye said...

The haircult might be a bit expensive but it's worth it. You two look good with you new hairstyles......

thumbs up for the barbers.....

Johnny Ong said...

solid price, yr place there is not cheap to live ... hehe

elezend said...

so expensive.. the other day I went to some mall and they were having cut-a-thon so it costs only rm 10 per haircut...

unfortunately, I didn't get my hair cut because I was lack of time

shawnn loo said...

WOw.... for me it is quite expensive! however if it is satisfy for u then it is Okey for anything.

It look cool!