This church was originally a small chapel built by a Portuguese Captain called Duarto Coelho in 1521 and called "Nosa Senhora - Our Lady of the Hill". The chapel was handed over to the "Society of Jesus" in 1548 and enlarged in 1556 with the addition of a second storey and renamed "Annuciation". A tower was added in 1590.
1st Bau Bike Week 2016
2 months ago