Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Newborn Son


Today is Father's day and it happened that I became a father myself a few days earlier (8th June 2012).

 
My life definitely had changed with his arrival. Thank God my baby boy came to this world safely with all the complications during his delivery. A new chapter of my life began and we are happy to receive a new life into our family.

 
My sleeping pattern also changed after he was born as he is a bit cranky during the night but sleep like a pig during daytime. I believe almost all new parents have similar experience with their newborn. It can be a nuisance but somehow it is a rewarding experience seeing your loved one sleeps so well during daytime.

 
I will not be able to see him growing up since I been posted away from my hometown. I will definitely miss him always. God willing, I hope we can be reunited someday and spent some quality time together.

5 comments:

Robo said...

Congratulation!
Even your life style will change, but he's a reward. :)

wenn said...

Congrats! Happy Father's Day!

Anonymous said...

What's ur son's name?Where have you been posted?Afganistan?

foongpc said...

Oh congrats! Happy Father's Day! : )

M-Knight said...

Congratulation Falcon....