Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sticky Hand Made Rock Candy

Recently I came across an interesting outlet while shopping in One Utama Shopping Complex in Bandar Utama when I saw a large crowd gather outside the stall.

On closer inspection, the outlet with the name of Sticky produce hand made rock candy.

I did some research and found out, Sticky began its operation from Sydney, Australia and then opened a branch in Singapore and Malaysia. In the latest news I gathered, there will be opening another outlet in Pavilion KL soon.

The process of making the candy is done in a transparent partition where member of the public can actually see and observed the complete process of making the candy.

The end result is pretty amazing and highly intricate designs. They can even custom made the candy design if they were request by the customers

All the rock candies which are packaged in jars and cute plastic packaging. A perfect gift for weddings, family members and loved ones.

The best place to start is to purchase a mix rock candy which has a bit of every flavours and designs. The small jar will cost RM16.90 while the bigger jar will cost RM19.90. I strongly recommend the bigger jar as they are hardly any significant difference between the jar size.

There are all sorts of flavours inside it, watermelon, kiwi, grapes, orange, lemon, strawberry, passion fruit and etc. They are pretty cute and I'm sure a lot of people would love them.

2 comments:

xsigns said...

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisAu said...

I miss rock sugar! It's been awhile since I had one.