Monday, November 1, 2010

Juita Premier Hotel

I was recommended by my colleague to stay in Juita Premier Hotel during my recent visit to Kota Bharu, Kelantan. The hotel is located at Jalan Pintu Pong.

It looks pretty decent on the outside. The best part is its location which is near to hypermarket, tourist attractions and Chinatown.

The staffs here are friendly and helpful. This plus point seems to negate the shortcomings of this hotel in term of its aging facilities. It also has one of the smallest lift I come across. I reckon it can fit a maximum capacity of 3 people (without the luggage) comfortably inside the lift.

However, the hotel is aging and so as its furniture and room. Even though my room is spacious (RM 120 for Deluxe Room), but most of the furniture and bathroom facilities really need a face lift.

Even with such room condition, somehow I still able to sleep soundly during my one day stay here.

Breakfast is provided by the hotel at its Mahligai Restaurant starting from 7.30am. I still wondering why they serve so late as breakfast is usually served by 6.30am.

I was really disappointed as there aren't much choice to pick. Notice there hardly any variety of food available for me to savor in the buffet counter.

Wifi facility is available for hotel guest and the password will be given when the guest check in.

Juita Premier Hotel is a decent hotel by Kota Bharu standard but I will probably not going to stay here again in my next visit unless the management did some serious upgrading and refurbishment. I notice a few more new hotels at the surrounding such as Flora Place Hotel and etc which might offer more comfortable stay.

1 comment:

escape said...

the hotel doesnt look bad and i like the small room yet cozy. but yes if there's not much food to choose... it degrades its rate for a hotel.