Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Stadt German Cuisine & Bistro, Puchong

It has been a while now, probably a year or so now I last tasted my favourite German wheat beer, Weihenstehaner (since the closure of Munich Gastro Bierhaus @ IOI Boulevard) and hence I made my way to the only place I know still serving this beer, although not in draught.

 
Stadt is an outlet which claim to serve German cuisine and beers. It is located among the shop houses behind PFCC and not far from Giant hypermarket.

The outlet do not have much draught beers to choose from; Asahi, Carlsberg, Erdinger (hefe & dunkel), Hoergaarden and Franziskaner Dunkel.

 
 
 
The interior is not as cool as I wish as the main entrance is somewhat "exposed" with no doors to enclose the area so as to keep the interior area at a more favorable temperature by the air conditioners. It offers wifi but I am unable to get online with it.

Glazed honey pork knuckle (RM 43.90) is pretty huge and can easily feed up to 3 person. I didn't expect so much meat to come out from this meal.

Finally, I manage to have a sip at my favourite beer. Although serves from the bottle (RM 27), the quality is still on par with the draught version.

The good thing is that they serve beers in chilled glass but the staffs are not properly trained to pour the wheat beer properly.

Stadt German Cuisine & Bistro
No. 50 & 51-1, Jalan Puteri 1/4,
Bandar Puteri

No comments: