Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bavarian Bierhaus, The Curve

I came across Bavarian Bierhaus outlet while checking out The Curve. I been to their Wisma UOA outlet but not this one. I enjoy the dining/drinking experience at Wisma UOA and it is time to give this outlet a try.

Bavarian Bierhaus is one of a very few places that serves Schneider Weisse beer in Malaysia. Schneider Weisse has a long history of brewing wheat beer in Germany and definitely one of my favourite all time.

 
 
I love how the interior walls are decorated. Definitely made me feel like I am in Munich right now.

Over here, they serve 3 type of Schneider Weisse varieties; Meine blonde Weisse (Tap 1), Main Kristall (Tap 2) and Unser Original (Tap 7). A pint will cost RM 29 and although they did not show me how it was poured from the bottle, rest assure that from the head size and the taste, it is poured in a correct manner by the staffs here.

I ordered a hamburger with a choice of beef or pork (RM 39). I must said I was rather disappointed as the nearby Johnny Rockets easily blew them away when it comes to hamburgers.

 
Bavarian Pizza (RM34) with tomato sauce, sauerkrauts, bratwurst sausage, bacon, pork belly and mozzarella cheese. This is the first time I had a pizza with pork topping and I must said it ain't that bad.

Apparently they also sell other brands out German beers in these kegs. Will love to give it a try.

I hope to be greeted by this girl in my future visit :)

Bavarian Bierhaus
Lot G66, Ground Floor,
The Curve

1 comment:

TZ said...

they do serve a nice beer and food :)