Sunday, November 28, 2021

Pullman Miri Waterfront

Pullman Miri Waterfront is probably the most luxurious hotel to stay in the vicinity of Miri City currently. It is located near to the Miri Waterfront Esplanade where another sea horse statue is located.

The lobby is spacious, comfortable and well decorated. Not many hotels in Miri which offer such a generous amount of space.





The room here really blew me away. The room layout reminds me of the room I stayed in Lexis Hibiscus. The bed and pillows are comfortable to sleep on. The air conditioner here is very cold, even with venting mode.

The bathroom is equally stunning. There is a bath tub which hardly come by in newer hotels nowadays. There is also a window with shutter beside the bath tub.


My room is overlooking Baong River and golf course. I really have an enjoyable stay here and I hope to come back here again.

No comments: