Right at the top of Bukit Melawati is a small museum whose collection relate to the history of Kuala Selangor. Entrance is free and it is definitely worth a visit once reaching the top of this hill.
There are a few canon display inside the museum which had been used in this hill before.
This is the replica of what is believed to be the first flag of Selangor. It is believed the flag has been waved at Kota Malawati, Kuala Selangor during the Dutch raid in 1784. It was then brought to Amsterdam and still been kept there until today.
Some of the interesting Dutch ceramic ware on display here.
The diorama depicting Sir Francis Light who came to trade with Selangor during the reign of Sultan Ibrahim (1782-1826).
The porcelain coffee set containing 4 cups, a coffee pot and a tray coloured gold with white motif Chinese calligraphy.
The diorama showing the activity of Kuala Selangor Port during the reign of Sultan Ibrahim.
Replica of the Dutch pistols.
The diorama which depicts the fierce battle with the Dutch to regain back Bukit Melawati.
English plates which were used during the British Colonisation in Malaya.
This 50 gallons Foam Fire Wheeled Extinguisher was widely used in the Federation of Malaya Police Headquarters between 1940-1950. The machine was imported from the UK.