Sunday, February 16, 2014

Grand Shanghai Food Theme Park @ Setia Walk Mall

There is not much going on inside the Setia Walk Mall but there is a hidden gem on the 4th floor which really took me by surprise.

The entire 4th floor is a food park named "Grand Shanghai Food Theme Park" and it definitely bring visitors back to the yesteryear of Shanghai.

 
 
 
 
 
 
The backdrop, lights, signboard, antic cars and road signs did the tricks in bringing visitors back to the busy and narrow streets of the old Shanghai.

 
Choice of food is aplenty here and I can't wait to explore the food here during my free time sometime in the near future.

2 comments:

soulesscloudy said...

wow... Cool place... I think the decoration attract a lots eater..

TZ said...

I went to this place yesterday night and found out a nice coffee place i.e. Coffee Factory. This coffee house use UCC coffee base. Yummy~