Friday, March 13, 2009

Google disable my Adsense Account

Today I received a rather shocking e-mail from Google Adsense notifying my Adsense account had been disabled. Here are the e-mail:

Hello,

While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense
account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since
keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage our
advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account.

Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect the
interests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. We
realize the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you in advance
for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any questions about your account or the actions we've taken,
please do not reply to this email. You can find more information by
visiting
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

I was so frustrated and I made an appeal immediately to reinstate my Adsense account and here are their response:

Hello,

Thanks for providing us with additional information. However, after
thoroughly reviewing your account data and taking your feedback into
consideration, we've re-confirmed that your account poses a significant
risk to our advertisers. For this reason, we're unable to reinstate your
account. Thank you for your understanding.

As a reminder, if you have any questions about your account or the actions
we've taken, please do not reply to this email. You can find more
information by visiting
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153.


Case closed. I'm unable to get another chance to reactivate my Adsense account. Anyone had similar experience like I did?

I was rather disappointed as Adsense is the biggest contributor in term of income for this blog and now been suspended indefinitely. Well, at least I manage to cash out earlier this month :)

I am always a fan of Google and its product. Now, I hate them and plan to boycott their products.

That left with Nuffnang as the sole contributor for this blog. So, for those who had Adsense ads around, do be careful with it and do not let it been clicked frequently by strangers or acquaintance to avoid similar fate like I did.

Shit happens and coincidentally it happened on Friday the 13th

Life goes on though......... Damn you Google Adsense Team! Why don't you take those money and shove it up your arse!

17 comments:

lifesignx said...

There there Borneo Falcon. For one thing, you cant boycott Google if you use the internet. For one Borneotips is hosted on blogspot which is operated by Google. The best way is never put all your hope into one thing, instead spread them out in multiple ways... if you know what I mean. Cheer up man, look at the bright side.

amycheah said...

wah, this is really a shock news. Anyway, there's still many way to earn extra income thru blogging.

tripzibit said...

Same to me, my friend. Last month i've got my first payment on 7th february but after i post about my first payment on my other blog. About a week my adsense account disabled too. I think you should not post about any payment proof from adsense.

Eventhough i'm not sure what the real problem is, but a lot of adsense publisher got banned after they post about their adsense payment proof

foongpc said...

Why am I not surprised at all! It's really annoying to receive such notice without giving the proper explanation as to why they disable your account. And that's how Google do things. It's their style.

I have been trying over 5 times applying for AdSense without success. And each time, the reason was unclear. I guess it's up to them. You simply have no say and no way to appeal.

Oh, you can boycott them all you want - it's really not going to make a difference to them! They have the power - they can do disable your account anytime, for any reason they like!

Also, I learnt this from a friend - if you want to monetize your blog with Google Adsense, do not let your friends, family members and even fellow bloggers know about your blog! Because if your friends, family members and fellow bloggers start clicking too much on the ads in your blog, Google will disable your account! They consider the frequent clicks from one location or IPs to be an abuse of some sort! This is really ridiculous but that's how they check for abuse! So if there's a blogger who wants to spoil it for you, it's very easy - he just keeps clicking on the ads in your blog, and you're done with!

Now I go for Bidvertiser. So far they are OK. You may want to sign up with them. Go to my blog and click on the sign up for Bidvertiser if you like.

Nuffnang is quite OK, but they are limited to Malaysia, Singapore and Phillipines only. Not much potential.

Adverlets is runmoured to be not paying their members, so you may want to be cautious of that.



As for

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

I earn around USD60++, but my Adsense account also being disable, with the same reason as you. So, my USD60++ is byebye. Now, I am using Nuffang, but the earn speed very slow.

WanWan said...

what a surprise.. u just cash out not long ago...

anyway.. i also got a mail for googleadsense said that I had bla bla bla numerous click.. haihzz..

may be my a/c will suspended soon..

Hasegawa said...

I guess they never want someone to earn too much from them. Still I dun quite get it why you get banned

JL said...

And I was thinking how nice Adsense was after you cashed in their cheque. Zzz...

Anonymous said...

How bout moving to wordpress? I think it's more professionally made compare to blogger. My opinion

Ketam said...

don't blog about how much you earned from Adsense!

Bengbeng said...

i have sent you an email

Johnny Ong said...

u must be earning a lot from google adsense

Francisco said...

I think there will always ways to get your account bank ad especially when you did not violate any policies of google adsense it would be very easy to get your account back.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Google is a rip off. I was disabled for invaild click activity. If i may have clicked once or twice. keep your little 20 cents. There is no way i can make earnings in the low 5 figures from my own clicks in 3 weeks. I really don't understand. We have no control of users or dont know what the intentions are when a user clicks an ad. Advertisers know their signing up for CPC. Publishers spend their hard earned money promoting advertisers to get rip off in the end. And as far as i know you dont get credit for your own clicks with google.

There is no proof they return earnings to advertiser. even if they did, that means they get sales from the clicks and their campaign money back.

Sayini said...

Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link
Here a New Alternative Money Making Ad Network adsense here

Bhavani said...

Hi, Some one from facebook refereed your link i have book marked it nice blogs you write see Free Ezine Article here

Lifesigns Life Quotes